HUD-184 Native American Program
We Proudly Offer the Section 184 Program for our Native American Borrowers
If you are of Native American heritage, our Section 184 loan offers you a number of great benefits.
- Flexible underwriting guidelines are aligned with the needs of Native American borrowers and communities.
- Low down payment can be gifted by your tribe or a family member.
- Purchase and refinance transactions are available for properties located on either non-tribal or tribal lands.
- Qualified borrowers of all income levels are eligible, and loan amounts generally follow FHA limits.
HUD-184 eligibility requires primary borrower must be an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe. Cherry Creek Mortgage Company is not endorsed by, nor acting on behalf of or at the direction of the US. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Housing Administration, or the Federal Government.
Home Buyer Tips
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans