Go from fixer-upper to live-in condition!
The HomeStyle Renovation program allows home improvement costs to be financed into a purchase or refinance loan. With a HomeStyle Renovation Loan you can finance the home improvements that will turn a house that needs a little TLC into a home! It also saves time and money because there is only one set of closing costs, one loan approval and one closing. Please call us with any questions about this loan program. We’re here to help navigate the dream of home ownership!
Home improvement project costs can be rolled into the loan and the available loan amount is based on what the appraised value of the home will be after the improvements are completed! Examples of acceptable project types include:
- Flooring upgrades
- Foundation repair
- Kitchen and bath remodels
- Installation of egress windows
- Room additions
- Relocation of load-bearing walls
- Landscaping and in-ground pools
- Window replacement
- Outdoor kitchens
- Solar and HVAC system installation
- Roof and gutter replacement/repair
- Purchase and installation of appliances
- Purchase and refinance of owner-occupied, second-home and non-owner occupied residences
- Eligible property types include attached and detached single family residences, condos & PUDs
- 1 to 4-unit properties (LTV and occupancy restrictions apply) n Improvements must be permanently-affixed and add value to the property
- Maximum $417,000 loan amount
- Maximum loan-to-value 95% n Minimum 640 credit score for owner-occupied residence
- Additional restrictions apply—contact your Loan Expert for more details
Home Buyer Tips
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans